- Reach the deepest possible and then come back to your boat.
- (arrow keys) move around
- (z) jump / swim
- (x) take / launch hermit crab
- You can swimp ( jump in ̶m̶i̶d̶a̶i̶r̶ midwater) using 50% of your current tank
- Open the clam with an hermit crab shell to refill your tank
- You have 5 oxygen tanks. Once they are all gone, you'll drown !!
— GOAL —
You have been accidentally shrunk to the size of a bug. Collect 48x scraps of metal in your garden to build a tiny remote control for your shrinker. Each time you fail you will be rewarded with a new gadget. Finish the game with as few death as possible for a special ending.
— CONTROL —
(Arrow keys) move
(X) throw ( if you have an insect in your hands)
(X) shoot ( if you have a weapon )
(Z) in air : toggle your jetpack on and off
In the Elven country life is hard for architects.
You have been proven guilty in a murky affair about bridge collapse and the elf King sentenced you to survive on a very small island in the acid lake of Torgründ.
Of course acid level is rising everyday and your only solution is to build a tower to escape a terrible death.
Thanks to gods, stones are literally falling from the sky in this region, so it should not be a problem for you.
- arrow keys : move your architect
- (z) jump
- (x) + wall : kick or destroy a wall
- (x) + up : build a ladder ( consume one plank )
- (x) in the air : build a wooden floor.
ladders and wooden floors can earn you gems if you do them right.
Acid will rise faster as your tower go higher, so try to climb as fast as you can.
Take care of goblins and flurgs. They always ruins everything.
I had no time to finish this game as I intended to.
Be ready for some clunky platform action and maybe some freeze if you are unlucky.
Even the music was stopped in progress, I hope It won't make you ears bleed :)
This is my entry for Alakajam #3
> alakajam page
--- GOAL ---
- Your goal is to spread your virus among the different species
- At the end of the game the player with the most virus win the game
- In solo you have to cover 100% of the screen with a minimum number of turns
--- HOW TO INFECT ---
- Select <z> one of your target in the bottom line
- If there's no creature of this shape or color around your virus, you can infect any creature of this type
- When the game start you have no virus so you have to infect a new creature
- Infect is good way to explore new area but it's slow, you can infect only one creature each turn
--- HOW TO SPREAD ---
- Select <z> one of your target in the bottom line
- If you select a creature shape or color that is near your virus you can propagate your virus among many creatures at once.
--- HOW TO REGENERATE ---
- Each spread or infect action spend your target
- If you need more targets select the draw option at the end of the bottom line.
- You can draw up to 6x options at the cost of one turn.
Here's my entry for ludum dare 40.
Every 4 hours youe phone will ring and you can command and sell crates of goods.
Everyday the taxcollector will send you an email claming money before midnight.
Try to reach day 7 if you can :)
--- CONTROL ---
<z> grab/drop one crate
<x> grab/drop all crates you can
You have a strength limit that affect the number of crates you can lift or the maximum size of columns
Increase your strength by purchasing offers on email
You also have a stamina bar :
- you won't be able to use 'grab all' command while you re under 50%
- you re slowed by 50% when you're stamina is under 25%
Go to bed to gain some stamina back
They will eat salads and fruits
You can get rid of them with a cat or by chasing them around until they leave on a truck.
you will loose the game if :
- you make a truck driver wait for too long
- you don't pay your tax before midnight
You have 12 days to create gold from what you can find in the woods
Each day you will be able to work in one place. You can leave it anytime to go to next day.
Shelter : This is your house when you can brew some potion and unload or load stuff from your wagon.
Forest : A good place to gather basic ingredients in your wagon.
Market: Here you can serve food to earn money or buy new recipes and items.
<arrow keys> : move around. ( leave screen to skip to next day )
<w> : activate objects
<x> : cancel action
Here's my entry for ludum dare #38
All you have to do is taking the red flag on the opposite side of the island. If you success another flag will appear on the other side, and so on. Your time is refreshed each time you take a flag.
If you capture 2 / 5 / 10 / 15 flags you will unlock permanent skills.
If you reset the cart your skills and hi-score will be reset too.
commands are : <left> and <right> to run, <up> to jump and <up> again to explo-double-jump ( need unlock )
Please tell me your best score. have fun
Here's my submission for #tinyTVjam
// INSTRUCTIONS //
- Move the white cube and stick gems from the borders.
- you can turn with [z] and [x]
- Mix the acid with a gem cluster to remove all gem with the same color.
- Each time you steal a gem from the border, your energy bar is filling up. When it's full you will refill the border with brand new gems as soon as you leave the border zone.
// TODO //
There's no gameover yet, but you can get stuck pretty easily
I just need to find a way to detect stuck situation and end the game
This is the game I'm working on right now.
It's a pokemon-like game. You start with one chimera and must convert new chimeras by fighting them.
- Move/Swap your chimeras, talk and grab stuff with arrow keys. Fights are automatics.
- When you defeat a group of chimeras they turn green and you can convert one of them.
- Your starting group size is only one but you can improve it by collecting rods of obedience.
- Your surviving chimeras wont replenish health or mana. You need to find apples to do this.
The map is not really balanced right now but the game is somehow playable. So I would be interested to know at this point how much chimeras you can defeat.
If you can defeat all 160 nothing will happen, because I didnt implement any ending right now.
Have fun !
Here's my entry for p8jam2. I only had a few time to work on it, and maybe I wont have time to finish it before the jam end.
--- RULES ---
- mathcing 3 elements morph them to the next element in the morph wheel.
- chaining more than 3 transformations will let you create gold nugget.
- Try to reach the best gold score.
- Eggs are useless and can be destroyed by transforming nearby elements
- UP : turn piece
- LEFT/RIGHT : move piece
- DOWN : drop piece
The game is somehow playable, but is quite unbalanced. you can still use it as a sandbox.
This is a bubble-bobblish platformer game for 1 or 2 player.
Mist and Grim must travel through the 22 levels and defeat the overlord.
Player 2 can join anytime during game. Players share lives pool but not score.
I had no chance to test the 2 player mode so please notify me if unexpected things happens.
--- MIST CONTROL ---
<arrows keys> move left and right
<x> fire or grab/throws stunned monster
--- GRIM CONTROL ---
<SDEF> move left and right
<Q> fire or grab/throws stunned monster
--- PREVIEW ---
--- VERSIONS ---
- bugfix : fixed the h=nil error
- bugfix : fixed a display bug on gameover fade
- bugfix : no more freeze with cornucopia after coconut spawn
- bugfix : overlord is now moving correctly
- bugfix : on 2 players game, the level is now skipped correctly even if one of them is dead.
This is my entry for ludumdare.
It's rather unfinished but somehow playable. I was too ambitious with the 5x boss thing and was unable to balance them all in time.
The rabbit form lack a special power but his arrow still deal double damage to his nemesis.
--- CONTROLS ---
<down> swap your spirits
<up> enter teepee
--- GOAL ---
- You must fight all 5 animal spirit to succeed
- If you defeat one of them, you wont be able to use his form for next battles
- Each spirit fears another. Find their weakness
Select a cup with <left> and <right> keys
Reveal its content with <up> key
Increase your score will add random penalties.
My best score is 40
1.0 Final version for p8jam1
added spark deathh effect+sfx
lots of tweaking on hero/cloud collisions
- [Arrow Key] Move around
- [Z] Jump
Help the Rainmaker to complete 3 of her 4 duties:
- Collect 3x stars
- Collect 3x lightnings
- Collect 20x flowers
- Achieve 2x duties within 99 seconds
You don't have to achieve them all, so dont worry if time reach 0 You can still collect flower stars and lightnings.
- Flowers on the ground are always visibles regardless of your height
- Water flowers by running on clouds, each raindrop will make flower grow and eventually bloom
- Collect scissor bonus to pick all flowers on screen
- Reach 20x flowers to fulfil one of your duty
- Sparks run around clouds, avoid direct contact with them
- Suppress all cloud parts around a spark to destroy it. Beware of the shock wave !
- Dead sparks will release a lightning bonus
Many thanks to @castpixel who designed the rainmaker sprite and animations. I learn some good tricks about chibi design with this game.
+100% cuteness with new character design by @castpixel
You can now walk through clouds on the ground if they are small enough.
0.5 Added a short intro + title screen and new 12x12 hero animation
0.4 The game now have an ending.
Achieve 3 of the following :
- Get 3x stars
- Get 3x lightnings
- Get 20x flowers
- Finish 2x conditions within 99 seconds
0.3 Finally found a reason for the raindrops. You can now water flowers on the ground. The flowers are always visible so you can track which part of the ground need water. The visual result is quite weird. But I think i'm ok with it :)
0.2 version with wall jump, background, spark monsters and uncollectable lightning bonus
I finally found an idea for the theme. Here's my current progress
Fire & Brimstone is a roguelike with a randomized skill tree
-- GOAL --
You must find the 4x relic parts in the dungeon
Relic parts spawn on floor 2/3/4 + 5/6/7 + 8/9/10 ...
You can also buy a relic part to the shopkeeper for 12 coins.
-- CONTROL --
[arrow keys] move / attack
[z] Swap your active spell
[x] cast a spell
-- LEVEL-UP --
Each level contain a ankh.
Activate the ankh to level-up and unlock a new skill.
unlocked skills must be contiguous.
-- GOLD --
Each monster drop a coin.
You can spend coins with a shopkeeper at level 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / ...
You can steal coin from monster with the thief skill
<z> Open / Close The SHop
<x> Swap to the next alive monster
Hello all ! This is my entry for Ludum Dare 33
I had a lot of problem with the gameplay of this one and I also hit the tokens limit faster than I expected.
I still managed to make something playable. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Since it's ludumdare I guess I wont update this one unless if some gamebreaking bugs are found.
Because I had to remove most of the ingame help to gain some space for late code you should REALLy read this before play :
Goblin : Fast and weak. The only monster who can carry gold and orbs.
Orc : Solid. Can dig faster than goblin
Skeleton : Slow but revive really fast.
Ghost : Hit hard and can't be targeted by projectiles. Can walk throught walls
Zombi : Durable but sluggish.
Dragon : Awesome at kicking heroes ass
Adventurer: Spirited and young enough to die.
Mage : Fire one deadly fireball
Knight : Hit hard and live long.
Thief : Picklock any door and move quickly
Archer : Fire up to 3x arrows
ITEMS : ( designed for heroes only, yeah...too bad )
Sword: Improve hero's attack
Meat : Improve hero's resistance
Boots : Improve hero's speed
Key : Open one door.
Spell : add one fireball spell
Gold pile : hero will steal 3 gold from your treasure
TEMPO BAR :
- Each time you move the tempo bar decrease
- When 0 is reached the next event occurd
Event Hero : a hero will be added to the party
Event Raid : the party will attack the dungeon
Event Item : an item will spawn in the dungeon.
DIG TUNNELS :
- Only dirt can be digged
- Orc dig faster than goblins
- Each time a dirt square have two open neighbours, it changes to a wall.
- It wont apply if the two open neighbours are very distant allowing you to create loops
- Items will tends to spawn in deadends. Create some to make item defense easier.
- Find gold by digging tunnels ( you should use orc for this )
- Grab gold and bring it to the the master with goblins
- If your dungeon contain the treasure items, protect it or heroes will steal your gold
- Can be opened/closed with <z> key
- Shop content is randomly generated each game.
- You can recycle shop content with the central slot
- Recycle price decrease each time you buy something
View Older Posts