Just tried to mute sound on macOS (in browser, Firefox 81) by pressing Cmd+M. Turns out that:
1) You need to use Ctrl+M even on macOS.
2) Cmd+M does not do anything except pressing and not releasing the X key. That makes games that use the X key unsolvable.
The first one, we can remember. But the second one is a bug to fix.
I'm trying to find "Little Dragon Adventure" in splore to add it to favourites:
- Run splore.
- Switch to the search tab.
- Enter "dragon".
- No relevant results.
- Enter "little dragon".
- "Could not connect to bbs".
- Other queries with a space do not work.
- May be a hint: "little+dragon" worked, the game was 4th in the list.
Pico-8 0.2.1b on macOS 10.14.5.
I'd also like games with search terms in title to be displayed first, but that's not a priority.