Game for the Ludum Dare 39 -- Theme: Running out of Energy
The shy gladiator has to defeat three mythical creatures, but he is too embarrassed to attack,
so instead he must dodge their attacks until the monsters lose all their powers.
You can move left or right, and dodge with "Z". Dodge will give you a few invincibility frames, but also
take some hit points from you.
Can you defeat all three monsters?
Game by @caranha and @conanfelipe
- Better title screen that actually explains the game;
- Better logic for the Cyclops, and calling out attacks;
- Balance the damage amounts better;
My first complete PICO8 game, for the Ludum Dare 37.
A small twist on the "factory" genre, you have a limited time to
play, and must make as much money as possible in that time.
What is the optimal build order?
If you enjoy this cart, submit a screenshot with your highscore! :-)
2016-01-08: v1.3.1 -- Fixed menu bug, added bignum, super-buffed sandwiches
2016-12-25: v1.3 -- Rebalanced costs, added two new items, added overwriting
2016-12-19: v1.2 -- Changed the input, added some messages
2016-12-12: v1.1 -- Initial ld 37 version
- Add Music
- Modify the Graph to be log-based
- Challenge Modes: Blocked tiles, unique machines, free build mode
- Improve sprites and add tile variations
- Figure out why the game is getting slow