the full bee movie script.
these two carts link, but not on the BBS.
is this still funny?
i swear it is.
enjoy this stupid, stupid thing.
look at me go with a card, made just in time!
(O)/Z: Speed up
(<) : Jump to previous marker
(>) : Jump to next marker
make an island by driving, then i guess just drive on it?
it looks cool, and i think that's the most important point here.
have fun, and feel free to look at it, or steal it,
but tell everyone that you did.
Ever wanted to make a spirograph style thing?
I guess this works. 8 settings in a fancy menu!
Controls how thick the line is, from 0-10, with 0 being a single pixel dot.
Controls how large the finished spirograph is, from 1-64.
Controls the number of frames back that the trail extends (not effected by speed), ranging from 0-128.
Controls how many points are drawn in the line, and ranges from 1-40.
Controls how much the image is shifted by from 0-8.
Makes everything faster, but otherwise doesnt do anything, Multiplying frames per second by -32 to 32.
Increases amount of lines in range 1-16.
Changes colour of the lines to any one of 13 palletes.
- a few levels exist i guess
- oh i guess theres more now
- gosh i've been making levels haven't i
- 18/29 levels
- NEARLY THERE
- there's even crates that crush you and such
- D Y N A M I C
- level titles and a grey text partner thing
- a fancy cover image for once
- and a custom menu option (or 3)
- thats cool
- also music and sfx
- even cooler
- with the extended pallete!
- please tell me if you don't like the styling, as its been a big visual change.
- also a level select
- with FANCY GRAPHICS
- and now saving wow
- for coins also
- those are a thing
- with messages when you collect them
- and when you die
- also this boy
- look at this boy
- LOOK AT HIM