- Arrow keys to move cursor
- Z to select a piece and for confirm moving
- X to deselect a piece
- Pieces move like rooks (four directions, infinite distance).
- Pieces are captured when sandwiched between two opposing pieces.
- Corners and central tile can't be moved onto except for the King. They count as a opposing piece when capturing.
- Attackers win if they can capture the King by having pieces/corners/board edges on all four of the king's side.
- Defenders win if the king gets to any of the four corners.
bbs version can show new chars. neat!
Explore a bunch of squarish islands, dig up some treasure, leave your footprints!
Experimenting with noise map generation combined with auto-tiling.
Arrow keys to move
Z to dig/skip map generator animation
X to show mini-map
15 tilemaps each with their own little vignette. Includes island, space, castle walls, cactus, kraken, celtic, space 2, robot, wall, rainbow, wire, road, rail, and pipe.
Trick or treat through the underworld, spooking monsters into fleeing and looting their candy along the way!
Up/down keys to navigate menus
Z or C to preform an action
X to back out of a menu
Spook (white) - Character runs away if their spook gets too low. Chocolate recovers it.
Sugar (orange)- Used for powerful tricks. Gained through eating candy corn.
Made in a week for GBJam7.
Make sushi and feed customers using the innovative technology of conveyor belts!
-Arrow keys to move around the kitchen.
-Bump into counter space to pickup ingredients (red=fish, white=rice, green=seaweed).
-Find out recipes from the book in the lower right.
-Discard used plates and botched recipes in the lower left sink.
-🅾️ (Z or C) to drop an item on the floor.
-You can carry up to 3 items!
-Dishes are made by combining three ingredients on the makisu (sushi mat).
-Order does not matter!
-If you don't know the recipe, it will become poop which should be discarded.
-The game is played over a week, each day you learn a new recipe.