Follow
Achie72
Follow

I'm and avid lover of games, gamejams and Pico-8. I love playing, rating and even making games!

Flappy Ducky was made for the OneLevelGameJam on the weekend of 2020.02.02.

Your goal is to find all bread on the map. You have to return all the bread to finish the game!

You can flap equal to the number of feather you have. Bring your lady duck flowers to gain more feathers.

Don't forget to post your time, let's see how can be the flappiest ducky!

Controls:

X - Flap your wings

C - Glide in the air

Cart #flappy_ducky-0 | 2020-05-21 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Social and other stuff:
🎤 Twitch
☕ Ko-fi link
🐦Twitter
📷 Instagram
🎮 Itch.io
🎵 Soundcloud
⌨ GitHub

(Currently i'm trying to post all my games i forgot to post here!)

P#76969 2020-05-21 06:51

Cart #crazyrabbitafternoon-2 | 2019-06-26 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

General Idea

Create and oldschool rogue-like feel game.

Start: C/Z/Y (builtin differs on keyboard layouts, the button next to 'x')

Move with: Arrows, you can step twice while wolves moves once.

Skip step: X

Collect all carrots to proceed to the next level. Avoid wolves, by hiding in the rabbit holes. You can step twice, while wolves step one.

If they can't see you, they are dark red, and start to wander around. If the can, they turn bright red, and start to chase you down. They can't eat you, while you are in a rabbit hole.

Difficulty goes up by reached levels and steps taken, so plan ahead!

Also on Github

There is still much to left, but this was my defined MVP

P#65414 2019-06-26 22:07

Hi there all!
I'm fairly new to the engine, and for now, i just have one question, that could be helpful for me.
Is it possible, to export an .html file, in which your games are exported like in the BSS section, only multiple of them. If i'm not clear, i'm looking for a vertical column of playable games in one .html file sou you can just press the play button and play. Is it possible? How can someone do it?
My main goal is to set up my github page in a way, that you can play all the pushed games in the repo. Not necessarily automated, little hand editing is fine with me.
Thanks in advance!

P#58968 2018-11-12 15:56 ( Edited 2018-11-13 03:52)

Follow Lexaloffle:        
Generated 2020-06-03 10:53 | 0.093s | 2097k | Q:42