Follow
Steven()#6
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #cmtn-0 | 2024-03-23 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is a retexturing of Captain Neat-O in the Time Nexus by @paranoidcactus, done by my little brother. He wanted to show it off. Get to the final boss to see who it is! :)

P#144220 2024-03-23 13:18

Been inspired by old Lego products and PC games. I drew up some standard Lego pieces in the Pico-8 and was pleased with how they turned out. Should I make a Pico-Lego Builder out of this? I know it's been done, but I'd like to try my hand at it.

P#137342 2023-11-13 00:00 ( Edited 2023-11-13 00:02)

Cart #ascii_demo_1-0 | 2023-11-02 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Not sure if anyone's done this before, but I created code to use the tile-sheet as a font. This allows you to use multi-colored fonts inside your cart.

This works for all ASCII characters (except for tab and new-line).

x or o - CPU usage

P#136791 2023-11-02 11:06

Just wanted to share what I spent the weekend on.

Dungeon Cat!

He moves, but doesn't collide with anything...

Been thinking how to use 3D in a game, and decided to mockup a level.

I've been wanting to do more, so we'll see whether this turns into anything...

P#133606 2023-08-29 00:56

@zep

I'm sure this is more complicated than I would understand, so I apologize for asking.

Is there any chance of getting a patch for non .vx exports? I'm new to Voxatron, but I was poking around at the idea of making a game, and realized there's no way to share with non-Voxatron users. You can share cartridges on the BBS, but this isn't without strain on certain operating systems. What I really need is some way of sharing it with people of all operating systems, all computer types.

If you could do this, that would really be nice, but I know you have other things to do.

Thanks for reading.
With care,
Steven

P#133668 2023-08-28 20:20

Cart #draythalmologist-0 | 2023-08-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Day 3 of 27 creating a game each day! This is another game for the A Single Bird's Tabernacle Kickstarter promotion.

Drayman's mom is making him go to the Ophthalmologist, but his eyesight is really bad! If Drayman loses his cool shades, he will go from cool to drool!

Do your best to prevent Drayman from sub coming to his biological weaknesses, or figure out a way to cheat the test to prevent Drayman from living a life of shame! Ace the test quickly, so that Drayman isn't stuck his whole life as a nerd-kid. :)

P#132785 2023-08-06 13:17

Cart #courtyard_2-12 | 2023-08-22 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Stand in the Courtyard and wait for something to happen! A game that changes each day. Another promotional video game for the A Single Bird's Tabernacle Kickstarter. Thanks for playing!

Day 15 Update:

Due to a matter of personal circumstance, "Courtyard" is being suspended from future updates.

I've really enjoyed getting to know all of you in the BBS, and look forward to more conversations and games with you guys. If you are still interested in doing so, be sure to support the Kickstarter (though it's looking like it might turn over).

I really wanted to wrap up some awesome ending for the two turnips by the end of the Kickstarter, but I guess that'll have to wait. Thanks for supporting and playing. :)

Peace out.

P#132759 2023-08-05 11:15 ( Edited 2023-08-24 17:14)

Cart #only_up_and_down-0 | 2023-08-04 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A part of promotion for my new Kickstarter, A Single Bird's Tabernacle. This one's more limited, but I hope you enjoy.

P#132727 2023-08-04 12:49

Cart #boxplcr-0 | 2023-06-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Box Placer is a bare-bones tool for ui visualization.

Controls:

Grow Mode:

• right - grow horizontally
  • left - shrink horizontally
  • up- grow vertically
  • down - shrink vertically
  • 'x' - change mode (to Move)
  • 'c' - finish and add new box

Move Mode:

• right - right
  • left - left
  • up - up
  • down - down
  • 'x' - change mode (to Visual)
  • 'c' - change box color

Visual Mode:

• 'x' - change mode (to Grow)
P#130897 2023-06-13 14:58

He likes eating through your hard drive because it tastes like the milkweed leaves he used to eat back home.

A hardcore action game about a bloodthirsty worm chewing through all the numbers that make up your computer. (Don't worry though: this game does not actually affect your computer.)

P#130853 2023-06-12 15:52