Cart #draythalmologist-0 | 2023-08-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Day 3 of 27 creating a game each day! This is another game for the A Single Bird's Tabernacle Kickstarter promotion.

Drayman's mom is making him go to the Ophthalmologist, but his eyesight is really bad! If Drayman loses his cool shades, he will go from cool to drool!

Do your best to prevent Drayman from sub coming to his biological weaknesses, or figure out a way to cheat the test to prevent Drayman from living a life of shame! Ace the test quickly, so that Drayman isn't stuck his whole life as a nerd-kid. :)

P#132785 2023-08-06 13:17

Did I overlook the other days?

P#133219 2023-08-18 10:28

Hey VgBlade,

I don't know if you saw the note I left in the "Courtyard" thread:

"Outside of updating this game, I said I would try to make a game a day for the duration of the Kickstarter. I haven't been able to finish this, and I want to apologize. I am hoping to release another short game soon, but I can't say how long it has yet to take."

I left it there for a few days before taking it down. So currently, I am working on 'the next' daily game, but it's taken me longer than I would have expected, generally because of quality standards I would like set for thread posts.

I apologize.

Hope you enjoy the next one when it comes out.

P#133221 2023-08-18 11:33 ( Edited 2023-08-18 11:34)

[Please log in to post a comment]