Andrew967
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #starstriker-2 | 2024-05-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Cart #starstriker-0 | 2024-05-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Controls:

X to shoot

Z to use your strawberry bombs

Arrow keys to move

The only power-ups are the strawberries, nothing else is a power-up.

Story:
You are a space fighter who is currently fighting in the war of Andromeda. You were told to go to fight a battle against the evil aliens and you were told that people would be joining you to fight. But nobody showed up. You are all alone fighting 20 waves of evil aliens. Can you do it? Can you defeat the Gorthen and end it all?

Directions:
shoot the enemies and don't get hit by them. You have 5 lives. If you lose all 5 you lose
collect the strawberries. once you get 10, you get another life or, if you have more then one strawberry, you can use Z to shoot 3 bullets (this changes depending on what difficulty you have it on.) * the amount of strawberries that you have. These bullets do more damage and can destroy the enemy bullets. Doing this resets your strawberries to 0.
There are 20 waves.

Different modes/difficulties:

There are two modes: standard and endless.
Standard is just the normal game with 20 waves.
Endless is an endless amount of waves where every ten waves you fight the Gorthen.(the boss).
All of the enemies are completely random.
I know its not that good but I don't know how else to do it. So if you have any suggestions, please tell me.
Also, if you change the mode, it brings you back to the start screen and you lose your progress.

There are 4 difficulties: easy, normal, hard, and extreme.
The only things that change is the shooting frequency, the difficulty of the boss, the amount of strawberries you need to get a new life, and how many bullets you shoot per strawberry.
If you choose extreme, Good Luck!

I hope you enjoy my first game!
Have fun!

The Gorthen designed by Brody Vaine.

I don't know why there are two carts, so if anyone knows how to get rid of the extra, please tell me.

Please give me feedback so I can make it better

P#147997 2024-05-06 15:13 ( Edited 2024-05-07 23:11)

[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #todehdosu-0 | 2024-04-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Cart #todehdosu-0 | 2024-04-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

P#147635 2024-04-30 12:11 ( Edited 2024-04-30 15:07)