- Score system implemented
- Bugfix: Defeating a boss after dying (or vice versa) is now impossible
- Bugfix: Boss health bar now properly disappears after using a continue
Witch Loves Bullets is a side-scrolling shoot'em up, containing 4 levels and boss battles.
It features varied enemies, a couple of powerups and parallax scrolling.
The game now has a score system with a combo multiplier,
so defeating enemies in succession will grant you more points !
Press C to shoot, and X to use your secondary weapon.
The music was composed by Dustin van Wyk (@WykDustin) and transformed by me into Pico-8 chiptune.
Please report any bugs if you find them ! :)
Hope you enjoy !
Version 1.2 :
- Player has some time to jump after falling off of a platform (coyote time)
- Medal hitbox enlarged
- Easy mode made easier
- New hard mode added (very difficult, made for advanced players)
Version 1.11 :
- Fixed getting stuck on walls while diving
- Fixed glitchy ending when dying at the same time as the boss
Version 1.1 :
- Easy mode added
- Both buttons are used as the jump button
- Improved graphics for weak walls
- Extra effects when breaking weak walls and triggering the boss battle
These changes should help those who had trouble with the original version, and hopefully make it less frutstrating.
The medal rooms are not affected by the difficulty, to make sure they remain an optional but tough challenge.
My first PICO-8 game !
It's a tiny "metroidvania" platformer where you play as a cube.
You gain more and more abilities as you progress.
There are multiple environments, some collectables and you can find a boss fight at the end.
The controls are :
Z/X/C/V - Jump
Left/Right - Move
Down - ???
If you run into a bug please report it so I can try and fix it.
Feedback is also appreciated :)
I hope you enjoy the game !