Follow
ioil13

How and when everything

[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #tejehumasa-0 | 2023-07-22 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Not a real game. Sorry!
It's a cover-art-menu type thing for a frozen project of mine. It was ment to be kind of poom-picohot styled game with cool soundtrack and lots of explosions. Didnt quiet done the thing, but the idea is still there and the i still want to get this project done. Maybe one day.
Also!
You can DM me if you need a cover-art for your pico-8 game.
cant promise much but ill try my best.

my discord: @sergeymalcev / Sergey Malcev#9086

P#132238 2023-07-22 07:47

Cart #zirusohika-1 | 2023-07-21 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Well, its not a miracle.
Tutorial just shown how to make, not how to understand, but i really want to understand how 3d works and thats why im asking you guys. Does anyone have really good posts about 3d, maybe videos...?
I know that 3d graphics are actually projections of 3d coordinates onto screen, what i dont get is HOW they are projected. sometimes there is full camera concept, sometimes(like in 3d dots demo) there is just some magic functions that i dont a single idea how they are working. i know how DOOM's 3d works, more or less, its an easy concept, but "actual" 3d is just dark woods for me. Thanks for reading this.

P#132179 2023-07-21 08:11

Hello! this is my first post. i made i simple menu using gryphon 3d v2 library, but i have no idea how to make other parts of the game. i made "scenes" system based of scene system in gryphon, but its only 2 of them, with one completely empty, for tests. also movment is enabled for same reason. im opened for offerings and reported mistakes in code.

Cart #manoflight01-0 | 2022-11-24 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

/////////////////

//--movement--//

left -- turn left.

right -- turn right.

up -- go forward.

down -- go backwards.

X to go to the next scene.

////////////

--to DO (kind of):--

--switch animation between scenes.

--actual gameplay and levels.

--story with mysteries and "oooh its all connected!!" moments.

-- release a game that wouldn't be a total faillure...

P#121310 2022-11-24 13:54

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-19 21:24:47 | 0.166s | Q:18