What do an excitable asexual pirate, a cultured genderqueer vampire, and a lesbian bird who may be at an important decision point in her life all have in common? They're all your friends, and they're all counting on you to make an absolute banger of a flag for them! In Flags for Friends, you play as a queer artist in a post-scarcity era and make custom pride flags for -- wait for it -- friends!
Design the Perfect Flag!
- Use a limited toolset to create an awesome flag based on thoughtful prompts provided to you by your friends
- Or, go rouge, and make whatever the heck you like!
- Design the perfect flag using only the colors of your favorite pride flag - plus, one extra, customizable color, for that extra bit of flavor
- Add stickers!
- Patent-pending "undo" technology lets you correct your mistakes
Super Freaking Gay!
- Made for Nonbinary Jam, Flags for Friends is inexorably queer!
- Diverse cast of 6 characters of different orientations and identities
- Twelve built-in pride color palettes
- Plus, the ability to create your own by choosing from a whopping 32 colors!
Export Your Creations!
- Press F4 (desktop only) to save a perfect loop showcasing your awesome new flag
- Select the perfect backdrop of a set of 7 procedural animations
- Copy / paste your flags as plaintext by hitting c and v!
- You're free to do whatever you please with this!
Meet New Friends!
Flags For Friends features a diverse cast of six characters of all different orientations and identities, at different stages in their life! Even better, several of them are from other awesome indie games! Check them out:
- Video Hole, by JofiSoft, featuring June!
- Gardener and the Wild Vine, by Finite Reflections, featuring Gardener!
- Millennium Maximus, by me, featuring Captain Jack "Blackjack" Piratebeard!
- Wandersong, by Greg Lobanov, featuring Kiwi
I worked more on my LOWREZJAM entry to expand it into a fully-featured title!
PUSH BLOCKS. FORM SQUARES. OR DIE TRYING!
Pushamo is an arcade push-em-up. You control a character, pushing shapes within a grid to form squares, which clears blocks and earns points. Bigger and more spectacular clears grant you even more points!
Your goal is to reach 4000 points as fast as you can.
The full version is available on itch for $5, all of which goes to support the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network!
The full version has many many more modes, including 2-player coop, all-clear puzzles, and an awesome scenario mode that changes core rules of the game.
Thanks to Jwinslow23 for helping with compression and oxapax for constant feedback.
Comes in at 274 characters.
The patterns, going clockwise, are:
-Lesbian (with an extra white added)
Hello! This is my first finished Pico-8 cartridge, made for TweetTweet jam. It all fits in under 560 characters!
Use the tornado's rotational force to fling the ball into the hole!
Do this as many times as you can in just 30 seconds!
(My best is 8)
Controls: Arrow keys to move the tornado
Ctrl + R to restart
It's a mini version of another game I;m working on, [GOLFNADO][https://beanborg.itch.io/golfnado]!