Follow
El_Nicovw321
[ :: Read More :: ]

This is a game I've been coding for a bit, Linecraft! This is my first and biggest demake (though I've been working in other non-published projects before) so I'm very excited that other people will try it!
Also, I'll keep it updated, so if you find any bug, leave it down below on the comments! I'll check them out and fix them in the following versions.

The sounds and music were made by Munchkin (thank you :D) and the code and graphics were made by me.

So have fun playing it! I hope you like it :)

(mouse support is broken, but I think it's just because it uses the delta movement to capture mouse movement which I guess doesn't work on the BBS. Loading #linecraft on your pico player should fix it)

WARNING IF PLAYING ON WEBSITE: Your worlds will get deleted once you reload the page/close it. Export your worlds by selecting your world, going to the options menu and clicking "Export World". It will send the world data to your clipboard. Mobile players cannot press CTRL-C to allow the copy to go through, so sadly they cannot preserve any worlds they save.

Cart #linecraft-8 | 2024-04-14 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Version Log

V1.2
Fixed: Sandstone dropping the wrong item when broken.
Added: One more optimization on the 3D engine, removing 8-20% off the cpu usage.

V1.1
[Forgot to mention] Added: colored faces on top and bottom of ores so it can be spotted better.
Fixed: Trees spawning no matter if the setting on the superflat world was set as 'No'.
Fixed: Mouse sensitivity incorrectly set on first load.
Fixed: Creating a new world and exiting without saving creates a "phantom world" in the launcher cart.
Fixed: Sound bug occurs when grabbing an item with a full inventory.
Changed: Mobs can now attack you (or shoot arrows) while they're on the hurt cooldown.
Fixed: Audio becomes garbled when saving while a song is playing.
Added: Cheats option in the Create World menu (+ three rudimentary cheat options in the inventory)

V1.0
First game version

P#144361 2024-03-25 02:55 ( Edited 2024-04-14 16:04)