Itch.io page: http://geeitsomelaldy.itch.io
I made this experiment back in 2020 and I finally decided to polish it up a bit and release it. Contains:
-Horizontally looping level
Source code should be somewhat readable. It's mostly done using the Sonic Physics Guide as a reference. http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Physics_Guide
Also out over on itch.io: https://geeitsomelaldy.itch.io/tosh-the-haggis-pico-8-experiment
I made this for the Yogscast Jingle Jam 2021
A Maze-based puzzle game where you control multiple characters, some of which have reversed controls.
More at https://geeitsomelaldy.itch.io
More over on Itch.io: https://geeitsomelaldy.itch.io/space-route-92
Welcome to Space Route 92, the most dangerous trade route in the cosmos!
Fight, Trade, Ferry or Flee across the system from station to station. Reach the Freedom Star with as much cash as you can... if you can survive the dangers along the way.
Avoid Asteroids, Clear Minefields, Salvage Wrecks or Carry Passengers. Make your money, buy new ships. Plan your loadouts carefully!
Hints and Tips
- The further you ferry passengers, the more money you make
- You get the bounty however you clear a mine, even if you ram it
- More Engine Power means your jump recharges faster
- Power Modules are split 3-ways between Weapons, Engines and Shields. If you don't have any Weapons it splits 2 ways between Engines and Shields.
- Damage taken to shields will be recharged when you reach a space station for free. Hull Repairs cost money.
- The Apex Shuttle can reach the Freedom Star on its own