Mea's Castle is a Metroidvania-like Game: You're a little Adventurer and your Goal is to find the "Cup of Hope". You can run and jump, and soon you will find some Artifacts that'll give you more Abilities.
This Game is difficult. If you're not a Fan of Jump'n Run-like Games, I think it will be too frustrating^^. There are still Checkpoints basically everywhere, but it's still not easy to beat that Game. Expect to die a lot while playing this^^.
I've also uploaded a play-through video just in case if you're stuck in the Game:
Also, if you like to cheat, you can use
Hope you'll have Fun with that little Game^^.
New in v1.05
- Added Coyote-Jump (you can still jump after running off the ledge, for a few extra frames). I really wanted to add that^^.
- Wallslide-Animation only if the Player slides down.
New in v1.04
- Performance-Update! Previous Versions uses around ~65% CPU-Usage all the time, is now reduced to ~30%. Now it's playable on slow Devices like a Raspberry Pi Zero.
New in v1.03:
- Fixed a Bug where the Player couldn't use a Wall Jump on certain circumstances.
New in v1.02
- Just forgotton to change the Title Screen^^.
New in v1.01
- Replaced the last Level; it really wasn't that good^^.
@bigjus: You know what? You're absolutely right, this Part ist way too hard! I've just uploaded a new Version that replaced that Level entirely. Sorry for Spoiling^^.
(Note to myself: Next Time, I should sleep a day before I upload something^^)
Thank you for your Feedback! :)
@Gruber: You're Welcome, and Thank You for your great Music you made available! :)
thanks astorek86 , glad you didnt see my comments as negative , every player gets satisfaction from completing a game (however hard) and ive played lots of games i cant finish and felt frustrated !
a good ending is as satisfying as the actual game itself !
great work , look forward to your next one
[Please log in to post a comment]