A little program simulating recursion graphically.
- Y Button to call the function
- X Button to finish ( go back ) a function call.
It is only a simulation. So it should not be possible to go back and forth but I had to stop the calls and thought it would be funny to have some control during the process.
- press C to disable snow stacking
- press Y(Z) to enable snow stacking
- Up / Down Arrow keys to change the speed separately
- press Left / Right Arrow keys once to change the wind, hold it to speed up and blow the candle
Some debug tools are included:
See it here:
Have a nice christmas time!
Credits to @MBoffin for inspiring me to code this too
- Press X to toggle Autopilot / Manual Control
- Left arrow key -> turn cclockwise
- Right arrow key -> turn clockwise
Inspired by @dw817
-Arrow Keys to move
// comment cls() call in draw method for those effects:
Jan 2020 Update: implemented help arrows
Nov 2019 Update: implemented reset function
my first Pico-8 prototype is finally playable!
So here is the first level :)
Endless Snake is a mix of skill-, memory- and puzzle-game concepts taking place in a dungeon.
If you hide the helping hints (arrows) the game will turn into a hard try and error game, slowly revealing the level piece by piece!
You control the snake with the arrow keys.
-By pressing X / V you can sacrifice one life and reset the snake to the last door used.
-By pressing Y / Z / C you can hide/ show helping arrows which will guide you along your way.
The map is a square of 3x3 rooms
- Collect colored skulls matching the colors of the doors to open them and advance further.
- Plan your way as you might need to come back to a room again.
- Kill all spiders to open the last door and collect their eggs to get extra points.
- Spiders produce eggs over time, more eggs more bonuspoints
Check me out on insta: https://www.instagram.com/yesyoorgames/
A walkthrough video of the level is also posted there. :)