Indie Game Developer/ Pixelartist/ Freelancer
All games/ tools are for free, but any support is appreciated a lot!
Support me here ♥
Download Pico Map Viewer
Hey folks, I made a little tool to display and save Pico-8 graphics of your *.p8 files:
You can download it
It will save the spritesheet and map separately as .png files.
I hope you enjoy it!
Apple's star wars on pico-8
There are 5 ranks to climb up.
Kill the enemy ships and don't let them escape.
Thanks @dw817 for this challenge!
To find the other carts of this challenge click HERE
You can shoot Lasers or Torpedos on c/v or z(y)/x
-Lasers cost 1 energy fired on Z(Y) / C
-Torpedos cost 2 energy fired on V / X
Move the crosshairs with your arrow keys.
The aiming is pixel perfect for the white enemy parts
-The laser checks for 1 pixel and you have to aim very precisely
-The torpedos checks for 5 pixels in a "+" formation.
A little program simulating recursion graphically.
- Y Button to call the function
- X Button to finish ( go back ) a function call.
It is only a simulation. So it should not be possible to go back and forth but I had to stop the calls and thought it would be funny to have some control during the process.
- press C to disable snow stacking
- press Y(Z) to enable snow stacking
- Up / Down Arrow keys to change the speed separately
- press Left / Right Arrow keys once to change the wind, hold it to speed up and blow the candle
Some debug tools are included:
See it here:
Have a nice christmas time!
Credits to @MBoffin for inspiring me to code this too
- Press X to toggle Autopilot / Manual Control
- Left arrow key -> turn cclockwise
- Right arrow key -> turn clockwise
Inspired by @dw817
-Arrow Keys to move
// comment cls() call in draw method for those effects:
Endless Underground Snake 2.5.D
Endless Underground Snake is online!
I've made some great changes to the game, including endless gameplay with hundreds of different, procedurally generated levels, an ability to dig underground, a tutorial intro screen as well as a mini-map.
If you want to skip the intro screen hit Y/Z
I hope you enjoy!
Mar 2020 Update: Snake goes underground
-hundreds of possible levels
-procedural level design
-ability to go underground
-changed doors/ spider AI
-added a mini-map
Jan 2020 Update: implemented help arrows
Nov 2019 Update: implemented reset function
Endless Snake is a mix of skill-, memory- and puzzle-game concepts taking place in a dungeon.
The gameplay goes on infinitely and there are hundreds of different, procedurally generated levels.
You control the snake with the arrow keys.
-By pressing X / V you can sacrifice one life and reset the snake to the last door used.
-By pressing Y / Z / C you can hide/ show helping arrows which will guide you along your way.
The map is a square of 3x3 rooms
Follow the arrows in their order to reach the end
- Kill all spiders to open the last door and collect their eggs to get extra points.
- Plan your way as you might need to come back to a room again.
- Spiders produce eggs over time, more eggs more bonus-points.
- Eggs are also needed to dig underground. Let the spiders live for a while to produce more eggs.
- The longer your snake the higher your score will be.
Check me out on insta: https://www.instagram.com/yesyoorgames/
Video of older versions are also posted there. :)