Everyone has something to do on a rainy day, but it can be hard to get motivated.
Take care of your task, or don't. Hand off the umbrella and let the cycle continue.
You can change character by holding the umbrella over someone until they're dry, and then pressing Z.
A simple shooter I'm working on. There are only two kinds of enemies and no upgrades, but it has a few ideas I wanted to try out. There's also no sound or music yet.
Arrows move, button 1 shoots
Thanks to Ivoah for his 3D cube demo from picozine #2 (used for the wireframe projection and rotation).
The enemy sequences can easily be edited in the map editor. Each column is an event with the following values in the rows:
- Trigger (skull is all enemies dead, numbers are seconds since last event)
- Event type (enemy, or wave/game end)
- Enemy count
- Enemy flight path
- Enemy formation
Fazaa means "space" in Persian!
5 October 2015
- You're now a bit smarter and can cancel jumps! (press down or the action button other than the one you started the jump with)
- That extra brain power comes with added brain mass and now lily pads can sink! (6 seconds per pad, 13 on the first pad)
- You can now perform small hops and land on the same lily pad you're on
- Shortened delays in the game over -> title sequence
A simple game based on "Into the Circle" (mobile game).
Z or X to charge your jump, release to jump
Wind blows the rain and slightly affects your flight path.
Land on as many lily pads as you can. Landing on flowers gets you a bonus point!
The title is Persian for frog. ;)
(I just noticed the music crackles a lot in the web player, hopefully I can tweak it to resolve that.)