I noticed that my game, Bubble Pond, has been hosted on numerous sites without my consent. Examples:
Has anyone else had their games lifted by sites like these? Any suggestions of actions I could take?
P.S. Here's the game as hosted here for context:
Original bubble-pushing puzzle game!
Cover the gray diagonal lines in each level with a small, medium, or large bubble (doesn't matter which size).
|Blow a bubble:||Hold and release X key|
|Restart level:||Hold Z key|
|Pause menu:||Enter key|
If you manage to beat the game, please post a screenshot with your "TOTAL BLOWN BUBBLES" score!
Also available at: https://trevorade.itch.io/bubble-pond
- Undo support with O / croak!
- Faster lots-o-little-bubble creation!
0.6 - 1.0.1:
- Fixed some crashes associated with the menu.
- Made resetting-via-croak less depressing.
- Implemented actual title screen.
- Implemented bubble blown tracker per level.
- Added special level selection screen when you beat the game. Shows how many bubbles blown per level. Shows total number of bubbles blown (try to get your count down!)
- Moved level 10 to level 12 to better balance difficulty (I think)
- Levels complete! Added puzzles 20-25
- New puzzle mechanic!
- Toggle music from menu
- Slightly fancier dumb cartridge art!
- Dumb cartridge art!
- New puzzle mechanic!
- Added puzzles 14-20 using said new puzzle mechanic!
- Restart level from pause menu
- Clear progress from pause menu
- Hold Croak to restart level (useful for limited bubble levels)
- Animate bubble growing/shoving
- Added puzzles 11-13
- Redrew clouds
- Added puzzles 8-10
- Made holding X not keep creating new bubbles
- Added a level select screen
- Saved game progress to cartdata
- Fixed some bubble pushing logic
- Added a 7th puzzle
Hey all. I was trying to create some sprites which would tile on the screen. I was looking for some sort of editor that would help me draw some easily but couldn't find anything.
Anyways, I started working on a little web tool where you can draw wrapping sprites. Check it out:
You can draw on either canvas. Kind of rough at the moment but functional. No export functionality yet. For me, this is mostly a way to visualize tiling sprites easily.
Working on a Tetris clone... Getting closer...
Still to do:
- Special blocks (ideas: bombs, arrow bumps (shifts board left/right/up clearing space))
Title screen progress:
Potential song for the game: