Games and audio coder.
Here is my entry for Ludum Dare 34.
There is a lot of things I would have wanted to add and tweak, but due to an unfortunate event my attention is needed elsewhere at the moment.
It's my first attempt at making a kind of pseudo 3D railshooter and it was fun, though the code could probably be improved a lot!
Controls: press left and right to steer the fighter to protect the lemon trees from the bugs.
Avoid crashing into trees and bugs. Because of the theme "Two button controls" autofire is used
instead of a shoot button.
Classic dungeoncrawling renderer which draws 8x8 pixel tiles to represent the view. Player movement is restricted to the grid and 4 directions.
Things that could be experimented with or added:
- Floors and ceilings.
- Sprites like trees or enemies.
- Different textures depending on grid value.
- Transitions when turning left right, or even forward backward.
- Dynamic lighting. Use different lightsources and write to a gridbased lightmap which is then used when rendering.
- Height levels.
- The perspective is a bit weird sometimes and I guess could be made better
Controls: Use arrow keys to move and x to place/remove block. Cannot move outside level bounds.
Resource management simulator made for p8jam1.
Collect rainwater in tanks to water crops with, which speeds up the process of growing, or instead just let the rain water the crops.
There isn't really any goal other than trying not to run out of money/crops.
- can no longer dig while in title screen
- can no longer plant on tank
- updated error messages to be more informative
- tank level is now reset when tile is recycled