Howdy folks, this is my submission for LD48 #32! Definitely rough around the edges, but for my first work with Pico8 I am delighted.
There are some moving background and stuff that might cause motion sickness, so I included a no-blinky version that should have most of that gone.
Before playing, read the rules so you know how it works:
- defeat your opponent by making BINGO
- you have a 3x3 bingo card and a hand of 3 numbers below it
- you and the CPU take turns playing numbers until someone gets a bingo
- OR until the DEAD PILE fills up
- numbers played that aren't on either player's board go in the DEAD PILE
- if the DEAD PILE fills up (5 numbers), whoever played the last number loses 5 life
- if someone gets BINGO, the other player takes 5 damage per BINGO plus the size of the DEAD PILE
- you each start with 15hp
There are four stages and it should go quick; hope you enjoy!