Follow
TeamPuzel
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #task_monitor-4 | 2024-03-19 | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A small program for displaying running processes, capable of killing them from the application menu or with a shortcut.

I mainly made this simple project to figure out the picotron gui library for use in other programs I'm working on.

UPDATE 0.3:

• The window now remembers its size and position when closed

UPDATE 0.4:

• The app now only refreshes data every second instead of every frame, making rapidly changing numbers readable

UPDATE 0.5:

• Window settings are now stored in a different file, among other internal changes
P#143328 2024-03-16 16:44 ( Edited 2024-03-19 14:55)

Cart #picotron_minesweeper-8 | 2024-03-26 | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A port of my recent pico-8 minesweeper to Picotron.

I want it to fully adjust to the system theme, for now it just uses it for the mine counter :)

UPDATE 0.2:

• No longer crashes on continue
  • The time is displayed correctly

UPDATE 0.3:

• Beginner, intermediate and expert difficulty selection from the menu (but windows don't resize automatically yet)
  • Lots of windows at once
  • Game doesn't crash on victory
  • Added missing sound effects

UPDATE 0.4:

• Changed how the program creates new windows, now new instances use the correct about menu

UPDATE 0.5:

• Windows now open in a cascade from the previous window (but difficulties beyond beginner don't yet open with the correct size)
  • There is now a persistent scoreboard for the three standard difficulties (custom game and scoreboard coming soon)

UPDATE 0.6:

• Windows now open at the correct size for their difficulty

UPDATE 0.7:

• Fixed a sound bug that started happening after the Picotron "c" update

(new) UPDATE 0.8:

• Custom game! (number input is not too convenient due to picotron input limitations but it works — there's also no scrollbars for the board so don't make one too big yet)
P#143106 2024-03-15 13:22 ( Edited 2024-03-26 17:34)

Cart #puzelminesweeper-7 | 2024-03-11 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

This is the first pico-8 game I finished, and it's minesweeper. Sadly I couldn't recreate the original UI, as the 16x16 difficulty mode covers the entire screen — I had to use something more dynamic. I can't wait to port this to Picotron, since it will be able to display higher difficulties and the full interface :)

update:
Version 2.0 had most of the game logic rewritten, now supporting arbitrary size boards that scroll when needed (for now using the direction buttons). This means expert difficulty is now accessible, and custom difficulties will be possible in the future once I complete the custom game window.

P#142637 2024-03-08 20:57 ( Edited 2024-03-11 16:20)