Designed and created by Jacob J (who is 5). Coded by Bungleboy (who is not 5).
A strangely satisifying game about haunting 100 guests and a few completely generic busters not related to any known IP.
Latest version posted here.
- Cannon now works. Stuff those bunnies in and let mayhem ensue
- Grabbing works with cannon. Use it as your own personal toad gun.
- Now there's an evil fairy set on taking over the land (by flying up and down in a line)
- Added grabbing and cannon physics to the evil fairy because..... well just because.
- Evil fairy now fires potions at the player which do absolutly nothing and look very similar to spells at the moment. Baby steps.
- Evil fairy potions now remove flight from player if hit for a short duration
- Added a couple of butterflies which follow the player and do not a lot.
- Can now shoot the evil fairy and turn them into a butterfly
- Fixed the invisible cannon bug and move the cannon atop the battlements where it belongs.
- Added a trailing tail to an object (currently on butterflies). Planning to turn it into a rainbow somehow.
- Changed trailing tail into rainbow with some partical effects. Pretty.
- Updated butterflies to fly around normally until shot by magic to turn to rainbow mode
- If in rainbow mode butterflies infect rabbits/toads and they go rainbow mode too. Flying rainbow rabbits and toads. If only there was a point to all this.
- Fixed crash bug in main menu
- Added sound effects for rainbow mode
- Added a beach and sea level. My client wants mermaids
- Halloween edition
- 5 year old has found the level/sprite editor.