Latest version posted here.
- Cannon now works. Stuff those bunnies in and let mayhem ensue
- Grabbing works with cannon. Use it as your own personal toad gun.
- Now there's an evil fairy set on taking over the land (by flying up and down in a line)
- Added grabbing and cannon physics to the evil fairy because..... well just because.
- Evil fairy now fires potions at the player which do absolutly nothing and look very similar to spells at the moment. Baby steps.
- Evil fairy potions now remove flight from player if hit for a short duration
- Added a couple of butterflies which follow the player and do not a lot.
- Can now shoot the evil fairy and turn them into a butterfly
- Fixed the invisible cannon bug and move the cannon atop the battlements where it belongs.
- Added a trailing tail to an object (currently on butterflies). Planning to turn it into a rainbow somehow.
Interesting concept. I'm trying to aim this towards younger kids so I don't want it to be too challenging. At the same time there's gotta be stuff to do to make it not boring. I'm thinking something around turning toads into bunnies or something. Maybe the toads can knock you out of the sky or something. So many possibilities. We'll see what happens.
Now there's a castle (that is pink naturally) and clouds. What more could you ask for? OK, maybe gameplay would be nice. Still the castle is buggy so you can command your rabbits to dive off it. Something to pass the time.
There's sound! Pretty annoying sound but I still love it. Let me know if I'm posting a little too often.
Changed the boost/jump button to a grab button. You can now grab bunnies and toads and throw them. Makes for more shenanegans. Also there's a dormant cannon. You can probably see where this is going.
[Please log in to post a comment]