Follow
thoughtlesslabs
Lemonade Stand
by thoughtlesslabs
SHOW MORE

Cart #aaronsquest-1 | 2022-03-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Aaron's Quest

A game for my nephew's 10th Birthday

Solve the puzzles. Find the hidden treasure. I created this game as a gift for my nephew, I thought it would be a fun way to provide him with a special birthday gift. It was a ton of fun to make and I hope you enjoy it. It was actually done last year, but I never got around to putting it up on BBs.

Based off the adventure tutorial by @MBoffin.

Special thanks to @Gruber for bringing the game to life with amazing tunes.

Disclosure: The actual treasure has already been claimed :).

P#109155 2022-03-25 19:21 ( Edited 2022-03-25 23:04)

SHOW MORE

Cart #lemonade_stand-0 | 2020-11-26 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Do you have what it takes to run a lemonade empire?

Try your luck with Lemonade Stand. Buy your ingredients, perfect your recipe, and set your price. Just don't forget to watch the weather forecast!

Special Thanks

The music for this game was created by @Gruber_Music. I cannot thank you enough for bringing life to this game.

This game is dedicated to my son, Caleb.

Future Work

• Better transitions between stages
  • High Score list
  • Ability to save game

If you find any bugs, please let me know!

P#84683 2020-11-26 16:35 ( Edited 2020-11-26 16:36)

SHOW MORE

Cart #popper-10 | 2020-07-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Well, I've made my first game to a point that you can do something and I'm pretty darn proud of myself.

Enjoy popper!

UPDATED: Added an instructional note at the beginning of the game.

UPDATE2: Now with better-looking Popcorn AND you have to press the button until they all pop!

UPDATE3: Added more kernels and numbers are deleted from the table if they've been chosen making for a faster completion of the game by removing chance of selecting a kernel that has already been popped.

UPDATE4: Jitterbug! Kernels are now all very excited about popping.

UPDATE5: Maybe you aren't hungry for too many kernels. How about being able to choose from a few random amounts of kernels to pop? Well, now you've got it!

UPDATE6: Improved kernel and corn sprites and RANDOM rotation of popped kernels :)

UPDATE7: Added screenshake to popped kernels for a little bit of juicyness as well as changed the titles for the menu selection.

UPDATE8: I'm calling this trial game done. It's incredibly over-engineered and there are likely many places that can be optimized, but I love this little game that I made.

P#78306 2020-06-19 20:41 ( Edited 2020-07-19 14:52)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-19 10:16:09 | 0.106s | Q:21