Follow
zuggamasta
pico Skate IV - a tiny skateboard game
by
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #flappyminute1-3 | 2024-04-02 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

A small demake and remix of flappybird and minit. Mostly learning how to work with 1-bit (it’s actually 1 bit + alpha) sprites from minit and replacing them one after one with my own creations or manipulations.

P#145507 2024-04-02 18:09

Cart #wibiyfot-0 | 2020-06-12 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is the first playable version of my round based space shooter. I'm still learning a lot and putting in stuff as I learn.
First, plan your move. Then select your weapon now watch in awe. You move double as fast as this first enemy type for now.
Enemies drop supplies, which fill up your health.

Have fun playing, and let me know how it goes.

P#78002 2020-06-12 21:29 ( Edited 2020-06-13 11:05)

Cart #pico_skate_iv-0 | 2020-05-27 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Hello everybody,

after years of playing all your amazing Carts, and failing to build something more complex i proudly present you:

"pico Skate IV"

I built this in my free time over the course of two weeks, to get my self away from 3D art and back into programming. I had a lot of fun animating the board sprites by hand and having such huge sprites and tile sets. This also required me to use all of the available sprite and map space with only small unused spaces.

What to expect

In this quick retro game you can control your skateboard along four different levels, each with it's own look and play style. Tricks can be done by jumping on rails or pressing the arrow keys in the air. When you mastered these try to combine you tricks in to a combo by pressing the down button to manual.

P#77285 2020-05-27 18:30