My first pico-8 game and as well Tiny-TV Jam submission. :D
This is the very known Tetris that everyone remembers back in the days when they had a Game Boy.
It differs a bit from the classic due to certain limitations of the compo such as 10x11 resolution... and time... and reasons.
Highscore is actually implemented but the numbers can be a bit hard to read. (solved in v1.3)
Lastly, the music and gameboy movement can be toggled in pause menu.
changes in v1.3
- fixed music a-theme...again (thanks gradualgames)
- since compo is long over added a few rules-breaking features:
- ::: enabled on/off gimmick by default (was off because of rules)
- ::: added overlay text for score, etc.
You can disable those features by setting them to "false" inside the code near the top.
changes in v1.2:
- fixed music a-theme (thanks kittenm4ster)
- fixed title screen theme
changes in v1.1:
- added music b-theme
- cleaned gfx sheet
- discarded demomode
- changed gryph "2" to not be easily confuse with "7"
- initial release