V2 has several improvements based on great community feedback:
- the "Invert Y axis" setting is saved in cart data
- the player may not flee the battle area to wait until the shield and lasers are repaired
- Enemies are more aggressive, some will follow the player
- Introduce faster TIE/IN interceptor to ramp up the difficulty
- Minor improvements and bugfixes to game over screen and game state management
A fun little Star Wars-themed 3D shoot 'em up which I've been working on.
Blast your way through a TIE and proximity mines infested blockade using lasers and proton torpedoes.
The Y-axis control can be inverted via the in-game menu (press enter).
There's definitely room for improvement in the sound department... any help is welcome! :)
Log in to post a comment