This is my entry to TRASEVOL_DOG's tinyTVjam: A basic port of Dr. Mario. Enjoy!
- Clear the bottle from viruses (flashing blocks) matching their colors in groups of 4 using the falling pills.
- Move the falling pill using the d-pad.
- Rotate the pill using <z> or <x>
- Difficulty increases on each level by adding 2 more viruses and pills falling faster.
- Progress gets saved each level is cleared so you can try again where you failed.
Any comments and/or bug reports would be greatly appreciated.
the music is fun, and I like that it saves your progress :)
the only thing I would really change is to make the TV shake a little less on button inputs, and instead maybe make it shake a little just when the piece lands or when you clear a line of 4 or something.
[Please log in to post a comment]