The terrain has shifted, flora has grown, music has changed a new Mountain awaits to be overcome.
Jeff Walter have been trying for ages now, and yet you will pass him on your journey.
This mod includes:
- New Levels
- New Music
- New Character?
- New Madeline
- New Tiles
- New plants
- New clouds
- Better Transitions
- Secret Ending?
- overall improved art
- You will need advanced tech ( check out Labeste for help )
- Some levels are very easy and are meant to be a break, same with the lemons
- Slmost every level doesnt have a straightforward solution, but rather multiple possible ways
- 3 endings
- one with gemskip
- one with under 10 deaths
- one with under 10 deaths and gemskip
- I used up all the possible space in the 2 pages I had
- Matt Thorson and Noel berry for making Celeste
- all the people who playtested
Finally TvT my hands hurt rn :,>
but overall the mod is so good its not easy and not deadly hard , and the tech it required are clever it made me replay the level so many times so i can figure it out , but now im so curious about the secret endings tho i cant reach them with my 170+ deaths ;-;
@WoopyBoiii The code that sets the hair color is on line 357, using the function set_hair_color(). Mess with the values on that line of code until you're satisfied with the result. By the way, the numbers reference Pico-8's color palette. https://pico-8.fandom.com/wiki/Palette
Tried to get up with gemskip...
But then I couldn't figure out how to go up the 2700m here.
EDIT: got stuck 20 minutes before crawling up the spike walls, but for following 20 more minutes, actually mad at how even go up with only one crystal...
The crystal is an easy reach within a grace jump (or a walljump down), dash and walljump, but for the rest it's hard to dash that high even with the crystal just respawns.
Doubt if another corner boost required on the top.
[Please log in to post a comment]