Jack Nicklaus, step aside! Tom Brinton invites you join him in the putting greens of the mind.
- Arrow keys - Move ball(s)
- [X] - Reset level
- [Enter] - Menu
HOW to PLAY:
- Get the ball(s) into all the holes in the level
- Not all balls have to make it into a hole
- Water and sand traps can be your enemies, or your best friends
- Rocks can't go into holes, but they can certainly assist you
- 32 peaceful-yet-puzzling holes
- Thoughtful SFX and music that can be toggled on and off
- Golf like you've never experienced it before!
If you've got any tokens left, some suggestions:
- offer a 'replay the level' option when you complete a level.
- in the level selector on the title menu, distinguish between levels that you've completed on or below par, above par, and haven't completed. E.g. similar to how the info is displayed in the game over stats screen.
ooh I crashed it! I started it up in the browser (here on the BBS) and the menu was set to hole 33, apparently cookie-stored from my previous playthrough. (Opening in an Incognito window shows hole 1.) Tried to Play and got this:
lmk if there's something else I can do to help repro.
ok I think it's repro'able if you play all holes in the browser, then restart. It starts at "hole 33," and if you try to play it it crashes because there is no hole 33.
In this state I was able to select hole 32, play it to end the game, then restart the cart at "hole 33."
[Please log in to post a comment]