Cart #40350 | 2017-05-09 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Robo-Carnie's ship crashed en route to the Intergalactic Ferris Wheel Convention! After the smoke and dust cleared, Robo-Carnie recognized the planet as QUACK-83, a charted-but-unsettled planet inhabited only by ducks! Luckily, the ship's money-generating carnival bell survived the fall, but it'll take a lot of hard work to raise the money for a new ship. So hop to it! And watch out for those ducks ... they're helpful enough, but they bite!

Fun little game! It's simple but enjoyable. I like the polish here.

ducks!!! :>

and that premise and the interactive title screen <3

It's getting addicting after having many so ducks and high duck speed.

Thanks enargy, kittenm4ster and NeithR! I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the game! :D

I'm hoping to keep with the theme of lighthearted, mascot-driven games with silly, overly-detailed backstories, as that was always what I loved about Game Boy games when I was a kid!

Pretty fun, It's just impossible to jump onto the next platform :(

Needs a Kill All Ducks button.

Hey Rainbowfarts! The next platform is jumpable once you've purchased the 1500-coin upgrade twice!

Hey Felice! I considered adding the option to kill ducks, but I figured that Robo-Carnie's duck-exploitation was morally questionable enough without adding the potential for violence. ;)

#DuckLivesMatter

I really liked how unique the game was. I was a little worried that the game simply didn't have an end, but I'm glad it did. The game was addicting and it was fair in its difficulty. Overall, great job.

lovely game! i like that there's an ending

Hi Sickoolaid and nucleartide! Glad you had a good time with Robo-Carnie! :D

In future games, I'll be sure to make it a little more clear that there's an end-game, as a few players didn't realize that they could reach the end! Thanks again for the feedback! :)

I beat the game with lots & lots & lots & lots of ducks

[Please log in to post a comment]