Follow
robbertprins
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #sdb_0_4-0 | 2022-02-01 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is version 0.4 of 'Super Drift Bikes'.

Changelog

• three tracks: green, desert, night forest
  • qualify to continue to next track
  • qualify on last track to win game
  • starting light sequence
  • signs to indicate turns
  • increased speed
  • steering less twitchy

Previous versions:

Cart #sdb_0_3-0 | 2021-10-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is version 0.3 of 'Super Drift Bikes'. The plan now is to add two more tracks, and then create a championship season where each race consists of 10 or 12 laps. Another idea is to add obstacles in addition to the opponents to make gameplay more interesting.

Changelog

• faster on corner inside
  • slower on corner outside
  • collisions with opponents
  • engine sound now less loud
  • overtaking sound
  • opponents steer around others

Controls

left / right = steer
z = throttle
x = brake

Cart #sdb_0_2-0 | 2021-09-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is version 0.2 of 'Super Drift Bikes'. The game now has the player race for positions, instead of against a time limit. The cpu bikes still exist when they go off screen and can actually catch up with you and lap you if you slow down too much. Collisions still have to be added and there is no lap limit or other end to the game yet.

Changelog

• race position
  • lapcount
  • clouds
  • desert theme
  • title screen

Cart #sdb_0_1-0 | 2021-09-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Hello all, this is version 0.1 of my motorcycle racing game. It is based on previous games I made for PC (and Ouya!) and inspired by the classic games such as Pole Position, Speed King and Super Hang On. I love Pico-8 so far and think I should have looked into it sooner!

The plan is to add a countdown timer. The current lap has to be completed before the timer reaches zero. There will be less time for each following lap, and the game is won by completing 10 laps. Collisions will slow you down.

P#97286 2021-09-13 20:27 ( Edited 2022-02-01 20:54)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 09:53:43 | 0.067s | Q:15