Mel's Apothecary is a small RPG potions shop simulator in the vein of Moonlighter, if you've played that. Forage ingredients, brew and sell potions.
It's still very much a WIP, but I'm proud of what I've got so far and wanted to share! Would definitely take constructive feedback.
TODO: Some things I have planned-
- A little town market to spend your hard-earned coins at.
- Unlock recipes by purchasing books
- Buy extra furniture--shelves and cauldrons
- Small bits of dialogue between Mel and her customers
- More map areas to explore
- Title screen
Edit: forgot to add, the tileset is very much inspired by Cluly's famous PICO RPG Forest Tileset :)