Follow
LuBu
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #yubagigeyi-2 | 2020-06-30 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Hasi noun [colloq.]

German for Bunny

#hasicontent is a micro-game about taking photos of wild Bunnys in your garden for your friends on Instagram.

Carrots bring all the bunnys to the yard, but they cost you 100 likes. But the Bunnys will tell their friends and more show up in the future.

The game has no goal. Just watch cute Bunnys for one or two minutes and give them carrots. They'll love it :)

Controls:

• Move the camera with the Arrow-keys
  • Snap photos with X
  • Throw a carrot with C

Behind the game:

My girlfriend and I moved to a new apartment recently and discovered wild Bunnys in our garden. They were so cute, i had to take photos of them and share them with my friends on Instagram. So i made a tiny game about it.

Lo-Fi Bunnys to chill and snap photos to.

P#77976 2020-06-12 09:10 ( Edited 2020-06-30 20:34)

Cart #getugibono-0 | 2020-05-27 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

My entry for the RNDGAME Jam 2020 by Tom Hall

Alien brain parasites are invading earth! The disguised themselves as yummy food to sneak through the food distribution pipeline. You have to use your scanner to find the imposters and stop them with your beam cannon!

But don't waste any food!

Controls

• UP & Down to move the scanner
  • LEFT & Right to move the Beam Cannon
  • X to fire your Beam

How to play

The food needs to reach the bottom of the screen. But if an imposter touches you or the bottom, the game is over.

You can find the Imposters with your scanner and use the Cannon to destroy them. The more you destroy, the faster you level up. On each level the game gets faster and harder.

Pssst... There are two secret gamemodes to unlock!

Thanks for playing and have fun!

P#77259 2020-05-27 08:32 ( Edited 2020-05-27 08:34)

Cart #monster_speeddating-0 | 2020-01-01 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

This is my entry for the ToyBoxJam 2019. Goal of the jam was to use only existing graphics, sounds and music to create something new. I made the game on the go because i was traveling a lot around christmas and NYE. For the jam, i wanted to make something nice with the monster sprites. I thought about what the monsters would do in their dungeon when no hero is around. And it had to meet my skill-level and scope, because i had so little time.
The jam was fun and i learned a lot :)

Cart Full Name: Monster Speeddating
Alias on Itch.io it was submitted under: Lu_Bu https://lu-bu.itch.io/monster-speeddating
Cart Name on Lexaloffle: #monster_speeddating-0#

10 monsters are late to the dungeon-speeddate-event! Help them find the group with the most monsters they like. Every monster is different and likes different kinds and colors of monsters. But chose quickly: Each monster has only 3 seconds to find the right group!

Select the groups with the up and down buttons and send the monster to the group with the X button.

The more monster they like, the more points you get.

Happy dating!

P#71645 2020-01-01 21:48 ( Edited 2020-01-02 10:15)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 18:11:43 | 0.066s | Q:17