Hasi noun [colloq.]
German for Bunny
#hasicontent is a micro-game about taking photos of wild Bunnys in your garden for your friends on Instagram.
Carrots bring all the bunnys to the yard, but they cost you 100 likes. But the Bunnys will tell their friends and more show up in the future.
The game has no goal. Just watch cute Bunnys for one or two minutes and give them carrots. They'll love it :)
- Move the camera with the Arrow-keys
- Snap photos with X
- Throw a carrot with C
Behind the game:
My girlfriend and I moved to a new apartment recently and discovered wild Bunnys in our garden. They were so cute, i had to take photos of them and share them with my friends on Instagram. So i made a tiny game about it.
Lo-Fi Bunnys to chill and snap photos to.
I'm happy to announce that the first update for #hasicontent is now live!
It took me a lot longer than expected, since i didn't had as much time as i hoped. And unfortunately the new game mode is not included in this update. Sorry.
But i managed to improve the game in some spots:
- The score of the game can now hold much larger numbers. So if you want to play all night, you can do so. No more negative numbers
- Friends will send you messages after you took a photo of a bunny, to show you how happy you made them :)
- In case you don't like the spam, you can disable the messages in the menu
- I've added a "Real Photomode" - Press the button in the menu to pause and disable the phone-UI in the game whenever you snap a bunny, so you can make a screenshot of the photo you just took. Clever, right? Press the photo-button again to continue
- Annoyed of my poor music skills? Disable the music in the menu
- There are white bunnys now aswell in the garden
- The Like-Effects are now better readable
- You can see how much likes each bunny got, when you take a photo
- Improved the object sorting
Thats it for this update. Thank you again for playing and for all the nice feedback :)
In case you encounter any problems, let me know!
I hope you enjoy the update!
See you around :)
[Please log in to post a comment]