Mandelbrot Set Thing wooooo
- Explore the Mandelbrot set by zooming in on certain areas you so desire.
- Go to the pause menu and select change palette. The starting palette uses every Pico-8 color and is a lil ugly, but the others you can cycle through are kinder on the eyes.
If you zoom too far, you'll reach the limitations of Pico-8 and floating point precision errors. The view selection will wig out and you'll get results you don't expect. When this happens, you can zoom out again with the undo button.
A Snail!? Who woulda thought!
You play as Snail-Chan, and are tasked with defending the Dream castle! You can run, jump, thwack enemies, and use stars you collect for special powers!
inspired by the musician Snail's House
Finally Finished! Thanks everyone for playing the game.
Oh, and feel free to modify and remix this.
You can change the map to whatever you want. There's a big table at the start of the cart that stores all the level data like enemies and doors, where on the map the level is, and the background and effects the level has.
Make some cool levels!
- Now only lose one star when hit
- removed some annoying enemies from levels
- changed sprite for salt to look more dangerous
- Added a new speed run timer that activates if x is pressed on start screen
- removed aiming and instead made all attacks centered
- made level changes to accommodate new attacks