- Add of a high score and a virtual keyboard to type your name. Thanks to @afburgess
0.2 Change log:
Option menu to change
- The speed of the snake, from 5 to 100 in % of the maximum speed.
- The dash in % of movements which increase speed.
- The grow in % of movements which increase size.
- The control (2 directions, 4 directions or only one direction for the ones who like challenge) ^^
The apples are less likely to appears close to the walls
The snake is now green, which is more realistic. ;)
The snake start shorter and doesn't grow as much as before when an apple is eaten.
0.1 Just a basic snake for my first game to begin softly.
The interesting challenge were to not save the entire snake coordinate but only the head and tail location + the path taken by the head (table of direction+pixel lenght).
Once we have this, use a blue brush which paint the snake head moving and a black one to erase the snake at the tail location.
To inclrease the snake size i've just set a timer for the tail to move, it is called at the game start and when an apple is eaten.
Now I'm planning to add a hall of fame and will try to save it in the cartridge rom if possible.
Edit: Use <- and -> to change direction.