A short arcade game thingy that kinda was a mash of Pacman and adventures of Lolo. Made for ToyBoxJam 3.
One day at work a mother comes in and says she's lost all 40 of her kids and 'requests' help. Dodge toasters, Snakes, and more and make your way back home.
Made by SmellyFishstiks
Pathfinding help from Luchak
Made for Toy box jam 3 (https://itch.io/jam/toy-box-jam-3)
- Fixed stacked comment blocks crashing the game
- Fixed crash occurring when actor tried to find a path and returned a #path of 0
- Fixed Rescue ship not being centered when flying away
- Fixed Wayback-Final having a time limit and thus a ghost that could force you to reset your score if it ate grifert
- Changed Wayback-9 to be less brutal and move the player to the side
- Changed Wayback-Final map to look slightly better and cleaned up the map space a bit
- Changed stat(102) check
Great job, was very fun. The last few levels were pretty difficult, I think the scaling was great. Each level seemed to introduce a new mechanic which was nice. The cutscene at the end was perfect.
[Please log in to post a comment]