Every Extend Extra
UPDATE 3RD SEPTEMBER 2020 16:28 PM:
- Fixed various typos
- Made bullets bigger and flashy, but same small hitbox (middle circle)
- You now need a higher chain for an extend based on quicken count
- There is now a bar on the left which is based on time. The higher your time, the more points you get per chain, but take more damage + lose more time based on how high it is
Every Extend Extra is an arcade game about detonating your ship, causing colourful chain reactions in the enemies, granting you points.
This game is my attempt at demaking it, as it's one of my favourite PSP games of all time and I thought it could do with some well deserved love.
- Gameplay highly similar to the original, but in a small replayable Pico 8 format
- 4 unique backgrounds, songs, and basic enemy sprites, giving you replayability options if you get bored of another
- 4 upbeat and catchy songs from the Pico Tunes V2 album, by @Gruber
- Lots of colourful explosions
- Probably a lot of gameovers!
- Z to slow down your ship
- X to detonate
- Z and then X held to delay an explosion
- Arrows to move
I put a lot of effort into this game. I hope you enjoy playing it just as much I enjoyed making it!
I love the game very much. I am a big fan of E.E.E., and I love this port of it.
You have a memory leak somewhere in the code. A few minutes into the game, I get an "out of memory" error. This is a serious problem that prevents the game from being played for any length of time.
I hope that you will get around to fixing this as soon as possible.
[Please log in to post a comment]