This is a game exported to HTML5 with 0.2.0i. I opened it in an iPhone 6S using Safari. It's using iOS 13.4.1.
The game seems to run fine. But the buttons are unresponsive. The menu button is rendered on top of the game. After wild tapping I was able to trigger an X button press. But I can't reproduce this reliably.
The HTML + JS files were uploaded directly to my web server here:
I experienced the same problem when uploading the files to itch.io.
While we are here. I have a different problem when running on an older iPad Mini:
A tiny icon of the game in the middle of the screen. Doesn't react to taps at all. Can't launch game.
This one uses iOS 9.3.5. A bit old so I didn't expect much anyway.
[Please log in to post a comment]