Mouse is required!
- Runs perfectly on Desktops.
- Web-Version on Desktops works, but Middle-Click only works on Fullscreen (or you're using Arrow-Keys to scroll).
- Mobile-Version doesn't work atm (no Mouse-Support).
Hey everybody! Just sharing a little Minesweeper-Clone that I've programmed^^.
- Left-Click to open Field.
- Right-Click to mark Field with a red or blue Flag.
- Hold Middle-Click to scroll.
- You can use Z to simulate Left-Clicks, X for Right-Clicks.
- You can also use the Arrow-Keys to scroll.
Game should fully works as expected, hope I didn't forget anything^^.
A few GIFs:
Just playing on normal Difficulty:
Scrolling with Arrow-Keys and Mouse:
Showing "Custom"-Menu for own Width/Heigth/Mines:
Maybe I'll try to add "No-Mouse-Support" later, but I'm not sure about that. I must confess, the Sourcecode is quite "messy" at the Moment^^.
Hope you enjoy!
[Please log in to post a comment]