Hey everybody! Just sharing a little Minesweeper-Clone that I've programmed^^.
Mouse is not required anymore, but you can use the Cartridge below if you wanna use the Mouse.
Controls for "Non-Mouse-Version":
- Arrow-Keys to move Cursor.
- Press and release X to open a Tile.
- Press and release O to mark a Tile (red or blue Flag).
- Hold X or O + Arrow-Keys to scroll.
And here the "Mouse-Version" of the Game:
IMPORTANT: Keep in mind that the "Mouse-Version" can be quite unplayable on Browsers. This Version of the Game runs best directly on PC, started by PICO8.
Controls for "Mouse-Version":
- Left-Click to open Field.
- Right-Click to mark Field with a red or blue Flag.
- Hold Middle-Click (or Arrow-Keys) to scroll.
- You can use O to simulate Left-Clicks, X for Right-Clicks.
Game should fully works as expected, hope I didn't forget anything^^.
A few GIFs:
Just playing on normal Difficulty:
Scrolling with Arrow-Keys and Mouse:
Showing "Custom"-Menu for own Width/Heigth/Mines:
Hope you enjoy!
- Mouse isn't required anymore; there are now two Cartridges: A "Non-Mouse-Version" and a "Mouse-Version".
- Added an Animation when opening a Tile.
- Added Sound when opening a few Tiles at once.
- Optimization (Tiles won't be drawed if outside the Screen)
- Every Difficulty can now be reached through Pause-Menu
Nice work! Had fun beating all three difficulties :D
One suggestion: Darken the highlighted cell on mouse down and don't reveal until mouse up. Only reveal if mouse down and mouse up are on the same cell. That can add a little suspense as people hold down a cell wondering if they can let go or not
[Please log in to post a comment]