Cart #42212 | 2017-07-05 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

press X for the real thing ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I am very conflicted right now.

perhaps @zep must add a NSFW tag to hide some carts :D

well I don't know his opinion about this one but there's no problem for me to remove it if it cause some problems.

These are dogbones right? One end was bitten off of each :D

I'm conflicted as well. On the one hand, this is awesome, it's art, it's cool on a technical level, and it's sharing code so others can learn. On the other hand, I'm teaching kids to program using PICO-8 and... well, tough situation there if/when this shows up on splore. On the gripping hand, a NSFW tag would be pretty handy, because I can't imagine I'm the only person teaching kids with PICO-8.

Yeah, I just gave Pico-8 to my 10 year old nephew and he loves browsing Splore. :) It's definitely a cool demo. Again, just mirror the sprite and it'll be dogbone wave. Haha

I'm going to be boring again.

These carts are excellent for everyone that does not want pico-8 to be used when teaching children programming in schools and other places.

Well done!

listened to your advices, though about the kids, replaced the cart with a "dogbone edition" :D

you can still press the (well named) X button for the original version :)

LOL! That made my day rez.

when you're pressing X you've got lipsticks, right?

"insert obvious boner joke"

This is amazing. So childish, yet so mandatory. I love your carts and bringing your culture of coding to this platform. It's fun to see the source as well.

[Please log in to post a comment]