Cart #robotgarden-3 | 2022-04-19 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A cozy little game about helping a young rabbit with her garden.

v2 update: I couldn't leave well enough alone: it's the same core game, but with a much updated flow, and more things to do.

(Also available on itch.io)

Instructions

RX-Series Automaton Quick Start Guide

Welcome To Your New RX-Series!

Congratulations on the purchase of your new RX-Series Automaton! In addition to its unparalleled power, extensibility, and reliability, the new RX-Series Automaton has been designed for ease of use. With a little bit of regular maintenance, you and your family will be able to enjoy the benefits of automated labor for generations to come!

Activation

The RX-Series is equipped with a voice-activation module. To begin the power-on sequence, simply speak the unit's designation followed by the command phrase "activate."

Note:

1. The unit's designation can be found etched into the plate located on the front of the unit.
  2. Speak loudly! If the unit's battery has been fully drained, the voice recognition microphone will be running at very low power.

Operation

The unit should understand and obey voice commands.

Should manual override ever become necessary, the directional pad can be used to move the automaton around. The X button will open a menu that will allow you to choose from the available set of installed peripherals, and the O button will activate the currently selected attachment.

Note: If you are using an antique keyboard, don’t panic! The "arrow keys" will work in place of the directional pad, and the X and O buttons will be mapped to the "X" and "Z" keys, respectively. Press the "Enter" key to access any additional functions of your control device.

Standard Attachments

Manipuators - The RX-Series is equipped with a strong set of manipulators to lift and carry heavy loads. From lifting boulders to uprooting saplings, the RX-Series can do it all!

Rotary Saw- Cut through the toughest tree trunks and logs with this self-straightening, extremely durable saw.

Pneumatic Shovel- With this powerful shovel, your RX-Series automaton can dig more in a day than a hundred men could dig in a week! Dig holes, cut trenches, and even pry old tree stumps out of the ground.

Next Steps

Be sure to review the full RX-Series Automaton Owner's Guide for more information on installing additional attachments, part maintenance, sapience control, or battery replacement.

Welcome to the RX-Automaton Family!

P#109572 2022-04-02 13:44 ( Edited 2022-04-19 13:21)

Really quite delightful, @DeCarabas ! Gold star work.

The finding the 6x6 field thing seems a little slow, perhaps. Other than that solid work in addition to beautiful font and presentation. You have a lot to be proud of here. :)

P#109579 2022-04-02 15:40 ( Edited 2022-04-02 15:54)

this is lovely! nice and calming. btw I hit this error after a long time playing:

P#109667 2022-04-04 07:59

Ahhhh..... I think I see what went wrong. Thanks! It should be fixed now.

P#109679 2022-04-04 12:50

Very cool. Love the way the bunny zips around. This game has a lot of personality, and potential.

P#110774 2022-04-24 06:30

This is insanely cute. I get chibirobo vibes which is very good!

P#110777 2022-04-24 07:49

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 11:30:58 | 0.028s | Q:26