Follow
Hudsonator72
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #fogahonaj-5 | 2023-05-23 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This is for one of my classes.

You are making gunpowder. Press Z to scroll through the text on the top of the screen and use the arrow keys to increase or decrease whatever ingredient your cursor is on. When you have some gunpowder made, you can pause by clicking the pause button to the right of the game or by pressing either P or ENTER on your keyboard. After doing so, use the arrow keys to move down to [BLOW STUFF UP] and press X or Z to blow up some terrain. In this mode, you use the arrow keys to move around the gunpowder and press DOWN to drop the gunpowder. Pause again to go back to mix more gunpowder.

P#129929 2023-05-19 16:54 ( Edited 2023-05-23 00:05)

[ :: Read More :: ]

Hello, I know this isn't necessary, but it has just been getting on my nerves, especially after using VSCode. It is kind of annoying to need to slowly scroll with the arrow keys and is especially annoying when you want to scroll all the way left. If there is already a solution that i just havent seen, please let me know. Even wrapping is fine, just i need some way to easily see the rest of the line without using the arrow keys. Its even worse for me because im so used to using the side button on my mouse for horizontal scrolling and in my game there is one really long line that has to do with collitions and i am constantly messing with. I just feel like this would be a major quality-of-life feature.

P#129276 2023-05-02 02:43