Follow
ximo
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #escacs_ximo_v1-3 | 2020-01-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

I created a randomized chess, I hope you enjoy it. I thought about this concept when I was trying to find a variant of chess where a newbie could potentially win a very good player from time to time like in the Mario Kart series.

Features:

• Starting board is random for both players. One player could start with 17 queens while the other could have all pawns.
  • Which player moves each turn is random.
  • When a player tries a capture which of the pieces is captured (attacker or defender) is also random.
  • You can play against a friend using the same controller or versus and AI.
  • To be consistent with the rest of the game, the AI moves at random.
  • The probabilities can be changed in the settings menu. For example if you want to make that captures succeed almost all the time but still fail from time to time you can set it to 90%.
  • You can switch off all randomness in the settings menu to play something close to the classic chess.
P#72017 2020-01-16 20:42 ( Edited 2020-01-17 21:59)

Cart #tuberias_ximo-4 | 2020-01-01 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Cart Full Name: Toy Box Pipe
Alias on Itch.io it was submitted under: ximo https://ximo.itch.io/
Cart Name on Lexaloffle: #tuberias_ximo-4
I followed the optional theme FLOW

P#71630 2020-01-01 17:12 ( Edited 2020-01-01 22:35)

Cart #lazy_farm-0 | 2019-12-07 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Hi! I developed a puzzle game based on the classic Sokoban.

The itch.io page for the game contains more information, various downloads and the game manual.

P#70671 2019-12-07 21:15

The p8 file has unix end of line characters.
I created a lua file that I wanted to include and I was getting very weird syntax errors.
Then I remembered that Windows uses different end of line characters. When changing it to unix format it worked fine.

Trying to find the minimum code that triggered the error I found that it only fails when the { and } characters are on different lines.

Actually it also happens for parenthesis. If the parenthesis are more and two end of line chars apart they fail:

file that works:
print("hi!")

file that works:
print("hi!"
)

file that fails:
print("hi!"

)

converting the last file to Unix format works just fine.

P#68261 2019-09-29 21:41

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 10:37:43 | 0.082s | Q:19