Follow
lemonlust

Hey my name is Gunk and I like making small games occasionally!

[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #lemonshmup-0 | 2023-03-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Backstory

Alien Invasion!

The alien menace is heading towards earth to blow it up to pieces. You are their last resort

Objective

Dodge and weave through enemies and Kill the Mother Alien

Controls

Arrow keys to move the ship and Z to fire!

Behind the Scenes

This is my basic shmup game, I was going to make it more elaborate, having my original design being "Bayonetta Dodonpachi" but after coming across a bug with the lazer I gave up on the project. I wasn't satisfied with this so I decided to cut the stuff that wasn't functional or working and decided to post this online, maybe you can take this and make something better than I did! I am just glad that it is "Finished"

P#127341 2023-03-20 00:17 ( Edited 2023-03-20 01:56)

[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #scombo-4 | 2020-05-04 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Backstory

Wayde finds himself in a bit of a pickle when ghosts start haunting his camp ground! Only using his speed, wits, and a few turtle shells Wayde can stop the ghosts from ruining his nap!

Concept

Scombo is a high score based action game about stringing combos together with shells, the more ghosts you kill with one shell, the better your score!

Rules

The basic rule/objective of the game is to try and hit as many ghosts with one shell as possible. The more ghosts you hit, the higher your score goes!

Controls

The up and down arrow keys move Wayde in the corresponding direction, Z fires the shell!

Behind The Scenes

I made this game on the pocket chip while I was working with my dad around 3 years ago now and honestly looking back on the project, It is one of my favorite projects I have made. All of the code was designed by myself pouring my heart and soul in this project and I hope you have as much fun as I did making it <3!

CHANGE LOG

Changes:

• Screen shake has been fixed so that it doesn't shake the screen too much
  • Added Screenshots, making the description more detailed and lived in
P#75784 2020-05-03 23:39 ( Edited 2023-03-20 00:51)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-19 04:56:27 | 0.074s | Q:13