Here's a 3d renderer I've been making.
I made most everything pretty modular, so it's easy to add in custom meshes and draw them at any position. I set it up to work similarly to OpenGL3
Version 1.2 Update:
- Added Matrix scaling
- Optimized vertex projecting
- Added triangle rasterization and sorting. Rasterization is QUITE slow... If anyone could help speed it up, that'd be awesome! :)
Version 1.2b Update:
- Improved Rasterization functionality
Version 1.3 Update:
- Adopted NuSan's triangle rasterization.
- Wrote a billboard system (requires user-defined texture regions)
P#16279 2015-11-05 14:17 ( Edited 2015-11-08 23:34)