Updated to include World 6!

Hello, this here is NOT a fully contained Mario game, but instead a world map for a Super Mario Maker 2 project of mine.
You might be wondering why I chose to make this when super worlds exist, but to answer that: this project was started before super worlds were introduced! I decided to keep working on it even after the fact because super worlds do not include secret exits and cannons.
If you'd instead like to play through it as a super world, here is my Maker ID: 844-PXJ-HCG
The project laid dormant for a while, so this here is a demo featuring all the levels I had completed. It goes up to World 5. Timestamps for 'date modified' are included next to each level, just to show how old some of these are.

Cart #bbmapdemo6-0 | 2023-06-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

How to play:
Open up Super Mario Maker 2 and go to course world
Start the PICO-8 project
Each level tile gives you the ID of said level, enter that into Super Mario Maker 2
Play through the course, and clear the tile on the PICO-8 map once you finish the level in Mario Maker
If you find any secret exit codes in the level (an arrangement of either Donut Blocks, Fire Flowers, Note Blocks, and/or Keys in a row of 4), remember those, and re-open the level you just cleared on the PICO-8 map. Then you can enter the code you saw.

Have fun! I hope you enjoy the levels I've crafted.
Inspired by the World Map Builder

OLD VERSIONS:

Cart #bbmapdemo5-2 | 2022-07-16 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

P#114379 2022-07-15 22:04 ( Edited 2023-06-29 17:51)

Haven't played your actual levels yet, but this is a really neat way to do this! I especially like the song from Super Mario Bros. DX on the starting screen.

P#114387 2022-07-16 00:16

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 15:24:44 | 0.010s | Q:16