Rules for the competition:
- You must play the game within the web browser in one of the two links provided above. This is to prevent cheats and anyone changing source code to gain an unfair advantage.
- You must have an account in lexaloffle.com in order to post your score in this thread. You can make an account for free to my knowledge, so this shouldn't be a problem. This is to make checking and tallying scores easier as it's all in one place.
- When posting your score, you must both write your score in your post and also post a screenshot of your score.
- You can submit your score as much as you want, in case you manage to beat your previous high score.
- Only highscores achieved within the week count, you cannot submit highscores from the past.
0079 (I know, I suck)
With that out of the way, let the battle for glory begin!
This is a really neat idea and way to play Pico-8 games; I wish more people had entered. But don't give up! It might make sense to be going through some "Pico-8 classics" first - or you could do my game, PlusWave. It has a number score as well, and has a small learning curve but it pretty simple and short (unless you're really good at it), so it won't scare people away. Trying to think of other Pico-8 games that would be good for this... Uturn, Mistigri, and Delunky are pretty great (I may be biased toward platformers)!
[Please log in to post a comment]